Positions Available – Senior Stylist or 3rd Year Apprentice
We are looking for a fun, young and energetic senior hairdresser or apprentice who is a Team Player and wants to achieve something with their career and not just have a job.
Our hair salon located in Miranda, NSW, is across the road from the Miranda Westfields, so extremely close to all Public Transport, a Gold AHC Salon Select Salon and Green AHC Select Salon and actively ensure the reduction in our environmental footprint. Our salon/team has been finalists for:
- AHIA State Salon of the Year – ACT/NSW – 2015 & 2016
- AHIA Salon Director of the Year – 2015
- AHIA Salon Team of the Year – 2016
- AHFA Excellence in Education – 2016
All applicants must have previous experience in a salon and have some experience in:
- Male and Female Cutting
- Colour and treatments
- Hair Ups and Basic Styling
Opportunities can include:
- Directing hair shows
- Assisting in education
- Fashion Shows and Events
- Working with the Australian Hairdressing Council events
- Constant education – we have two staff who provide education to the industry for Revlon Professional and Kevin.Murphy, this is the quality of education you’ll receive all the time.
To apply, please fill in the contact form and upload your resume in either word or pdf formats ONLY.