Covid-19 Pandemic and our Salon Hygiene Standards
If you have any concerns about visiting KDelme Hairdressing, you can utilise the information released through the Department of Health or the World Health Organisation’s websites. This will advise you on what to expect when visiting any business that has direct contact with the public
We have taken this opportunity to refresh our teams’ memories of good hygiene practices and precautions. Here’s what we have put in place for KDelme Hairdressing guests and team members:
- Re-train and re-educate team members on our hygiene policy including our training on the five steps of handwashing;
- Display signage about regular and thorough handwashing;
- Placing hand sanitiser dispensers or ensure there is plenty of hand wash, single use towels, tissues, bins around the salon;
- Displaying signage about coughing and sneezing etiquette, which should be done into one’s elbows and not hands; and
- Request from all employees to notify the business of their recent travel to an affected area since December 2019 and whether they are suffering or have suffered from some or all of the symptoms of COVID–19
- We disinfect every work area after a client has left the salon
- Hands are cleaned and sanitised before touching you or your hair
Please note, that these aren’t new policies to the salon, but an extension of systems that we have always maintained, as well with the space we have within the salon, we are also able to maintain the social spacing requirements, which has been standard spacing since we opened the salon.
Any other questions, please have a chat with Kaarina or Dwayne.
Thank you for your patience and trust during these times..