Great Lengths Hair Extensions utilises 100% human hair of the highest quality. The Remy Hair is sourced from Indian temples in virgin condition – meaning that the hair has never been treated, bleached or coloured.
For pricing please click here
Great Lengths now have two bonding methods, the main keratin method of bonding, patented by Great Lengths is of the highest technology. The keratin is a polymer compound whose molecular structure is very similar to that of human hair and respects its same properties and alterations.
The second bonding method is an updated attachment based on the tape system, but instead of using only 2 points of contact, these use 3 to create a stronger bond to the hair. These tape extensions from Great Lengths are called GLApps, and are just amazing.
A full consultation (which is free) is needed before any Great Lengths applications, to work out quantity, length and colour. With 4 current lengths of 30cm, 40cm, 50cm and 60cm (NOTE: the GLApps only come in 40cm length), and up to 29 colour’s per length, this process is a necessity to ensure the highest quality result and the best satisfaction for our clients.
Care and Maintenance
Some care and maintenance tips for ensuring the highest quality results from your extensions:
- Don’t wash hair for up to 48 hours after application
- Towel pat dry
- Detangle from mid lengths to ends avoiding scalp area
- Use a medium to low heat when blowdrying
- Always braid or pull back hair when sleeping, swimming etc
- Brush 2-3 times daily with Great Lengths Brush
- Heat appliances can be used but always use a thermal protector product and keep away from the bond area
- Great Lengths will last in the hair for up to six months, if looked after.